HELENA HUSFELT ACUPUNCTURE
Helena holds a Masters Degree in Acupuncture from the Won Institute of Graduate Studies in Glenside, PA. She is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed to practice in the state of Delaware by the division of professional regulation, New Jersey which is regulated by the State Board of Medical Examiners, as well as Pennsylvania which is regulated by the Pennsylvania Medical Board. Helena is also certified in Clean Needle Technique by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM).
Helena discovered acupuncture, yoga, and meditation during her career as a commercial airline pilot. Although this career provided amazing opportunities for travel and adventure, it left her feeling burned out and craving something deeper in life. Through the study of yoga and meditation, Helena discovered a deeper connection to herself and to every aspect of her life. Helena was drawn to the integrative philosophy of East Asian Medicine where everything is connected. This path has led her to study acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Prior to her acupuncture studies, Helena received her BA in Political Science from the University of Delaware, and her advanced training and FAA commercial pilot license from Mesa Airlines Pilot Development in New Mexico.
- Delaware State Licensed
- New Jersey State Licensed
- Clean Needle Technique
- Acupuncturist in Virtua Health System - Offices in Marlton, Moorestown and Washington Twp., NJ
- Private Practice in Marlton, NJ and Wilmington, DE
- Masters Degree in Acupuncture - Won Institute of Graduate Studies - Glenside, PA
- BA in Political Science - University of Delaware
- FAA Commercial Airline Pilot License - Mesa Airlines Pilot Development - New Mexico